Creating a skincare Regimen
- Identify your skin type – Dry, oily, aging, sensitive…
- Research ingredients to benefit your skin type. Preferably natural, organic and vegan. Lots of free information at the library 📚
- Find or test the pH of the products you want to try (Remember oils and butters do not have a pH, 7 is neutral and a healthy pH is 4.5-5.5)
- Look for products that are non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Read Labels – The first 5 ingredients make up most of the product.
- Create a regimen – Cleanse, tone, oil, serum, moisturizer. Works great for me! 😊
- Try – Give it chance to work! Be Consistent!
- Re-evaluate the products and regimen. Adjust if necessary
Stay tuned. I’ll be sharing more of my skincare favorites!