Today I’m coming to you with a review from Camille Rose Naturals. I came across this brand while watching Ghana Goddess’s on YouTube. Her expression of Camille Rose products was so good that I had look into them. I went to the website where the founder Janelle Stephens does a great job of explaining the products and the key ingredients. When I saw all of the natural ingredients like Aloe Vera Juice, honey, Jojoba Oil, Shea butter that hydrate and moisturize the hair, I was sold!
- Clean Rinse – This cleanser was gentle but effective with a light peppermint sent. My hair was clean but not dry or hard $12.00
- Jansyn’s Moisture Max Conditioner – My hair felt soft and easy to detanlge $14.00
- Algae Renew Deep Conditioner – pH Balanced, thick consistency with great penetrating ingredients and a nice peppermint scent. I left it in my hair for a while (went to see Black Panther ) and unlike most deep conditioners that I’ve tried, when I rinsed it out my hair felt strengthened AND soft. $20.00
- Fresh Curl – Provides light moisture and softness. Used as a leave-in conditioner which gave good slip and on dry hair and it made my hair really soft. $14.00 (The pH of this product is a little over neutral so I like to follow up the Aloe Whipped Butter Gel)
- Lastly the Aloe Whipped Butter Gel – This was the first product I tried from Camille Rose Naturals and the reason why I purchased more! This Butter Gel is a moisturizer and styler in one. Gives great definition, soft to medium hold and on dry hair it keeps the hair stretched; which is unheard of in the type 4 hair community. And it is pH Balanced! $16.00
I really enjoyed all of the products that I tried and even found a few staple products to include in my hair care regimen. Check out Camille Rose Naturals for 20% off purchase coupon!
Over all Camille Rose Naturals 5 out of 5 BUTTERFLIES.
Hope you enjoyed this review!