Nowadays there’s a product for everything; cleansers, co-washes, deep conditioners, gels, creams, waxes…AAHHH!! It is very easy to get overwhelmed by all of the companies and selections. My hope is that after you read this post, choosing products will be much easier.
Here are some basic essentials…
- Sulfate-free Shampoo
- Conditioner/Deep Conditioner (can also be used as a pre-poo and to detangle)
- Leave-in/Spray Conditioner
- Moisturizer (water-based) (may be omitted for straight or fine hair types)
- Oil/butter (can be used as a pre-poo & to lock in moisture)
- Styler (gel, twisting cream, hairspray, pomade, etc.)
Now depending on your hair type and texture a product or two may be omitted from this list but it is a good start to a good AT-HOME hair care regimen. You should always be under the care of a licensed cosmetologist.
Was this helpful?? Let me know. Leave a comment down below.